Friday, October 2, 2015

Freaky Friday

FREAKY FRIDAY is Back! Click on the picture to purchase:





For those of you that were with us last year, you know we joined with a group of lovely ladies to bring you a selection of products in our stores for only $1!  There will be new products each week so make sure you tune in every Friday.  This is a great way to build your classroom arsenal for a fraction of the cost :)

We are offering our brand new October Word of the Day Books- There are 3 books that are in color and black and white that can be sung to familiar tunes.

Book 1: includes fall vocabulary having to do with Christopher Columbus like voyage, sailor, explorer

Book 2: includes senses and fall vocabulary with pumpkin parts, including rind, pulp, orange

Book 3: includes Halloween vocabulary like costume, mask, bat

There is also a single sheet that has the lyrics of the songs. This one is from our September Books.




We are fortunate to have a poster machine at my school so I like to take the page of lyrics and make them into posters for my kiddos to circle the word of the day. The words come from our Word of the Day Calendars.




My kiddos were excited to see their new book on Columbus on their desks this morning .




After they cut out their books and I stapled them together, they started reading them right away:)





I had students start asking me questions about the words compass and voyage. I just love that they are asking these kind of questions!



Click here for more details!



No comments:

Post a Comment