Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Why Students with ADHD Can't Read

Why thank you for taking the time to read our post! Feel free to view it on our new blog HERE.


WHOA WHOA WHOA, pump the brakes lady...How DARE you say something like that?...How close-minded can you possibly be?  I'm sure these are thoughts going through some of your heads.  Let me explain myself.  I am by no means saying that children with ADHD can't read.  That would be absolutely ridiculous.  I not only have family with ADHD who are avid readers, but have also tutored students with ADHD that read well.  Still this is the way that some children with learning disabilities feel.  They think they can't read or they are embarrassed to read...and they don't.

So sorry for the inconvenience...we've relocated.  Continue reading HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment